Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Car Window Tints: Are They Legal?

One thing I have always wondered is if car window tinting Austin are legal. I know that it varies from state to state, but I haven't been able to find the information for my state yet. The reason I even want to know about this is because I think I would feel better in my car if I could get the windows tinted.

Every day I have to drive to a relatively unsafe neighborhood to go to work. The parking garage I park in is pretty safe, so I don't worry about a break in while I am at work. However, when I leave work during rush hour, there is a four-way stop outside my building that always gives me the shivers. All it would take is one person busting in the window of my car to get me. 

I think that if I could get my windows tinted I would feel safer because nobody would be able to look into my car and see a young, petite woman who can barely defend herself. However, as I mentioned before, I don't know if it's legal or not. I definitely know that I would feel safer for having it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment